Monday, January 2, 2012

2012-The Year of the Blog?

It feels like forever since my last post. In fact, its been almost a year. Working from several different laptops, netbooks, and tablets, I had lost access to this account. Now everything is up and running.

My hope, though not a resolution, is to write and reflect more frequently this year. Being a parent to 8 children ranging in ages from eleven weeks to eighteen years, the husband to one wife for twenty-two years, a K-8 school principal, and most importantly, a fully devoted follower of Christ, I find myself with much to write and reflect about. I am hoping to use this as a tool to do just that. If anyone can benefit from my experiences, then the benefit will be doubled. If you have thoughts, insights, or other words of wisdom to share in your comments, those would be appreciated as well.

As for New Year's Resolutions, I had not given them much thought until my friend and colleague, Mark Britz, asked me if I had any. My response was: Continue to seek God's will for my life AND Be less egocentric and more echocentric (others-centered). I am just excited to see what God has lying ahead this next year. I am sure that tears will be shed, both of joy and of sorrow, but through it all, God IS Good.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your thoughts and insights! And I have to ask...are you sitting in an office at your church? Looks really familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old worship center (now Building D/Chapel. This was taken at Jessica's wedding reception.

    ReplyDelete